Download the software if you haven’t yet. It’s pretty simple to do that.
- Open the official website of MSI Afterburner or click here.
- Click on the download button and sit back while it process.
- Once done, open the downloaded zip file and run the MSI Afterburner Setup.
- Make sure “RivaTuner Statistics Server” is ticked during installation.
- Upon completion, restart your PC and then load the tool to get ready for the action.
The whole installation process may take you longer than expected, so keep patience.
Installing MSI Afterburner is quite easy. But just in case, if you’ve been stuck somewhere into the steps, then take a look at the step-by-step instructions on How to Install MSI Afterburner on PC.